The wait is finally over as we proudly introduce our new wireless foot pedals for select HTP America TIG welders! Our wireless foot pedal incorporates the benefits of the industry leading TIG foot pedal while cutting the cord to make your life easier. Our USA-made wireless foot pedal features an all steel construction, and the design of the pedal allows for compatibility with the HTP America Invertig 221, Invertig 313, and Invertig 400. The pedal also incorporates patented technology to improve low-current welding while providing precise arc control.
Design features include:
♦ The latest wireless technology combined with HTP's proven foot pedals.
♦ Cut the cord for better workplace efficiency, productivity, and safety.
♦ Range up to 200 feet with no line of sight restrictions.
♦ Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a life of approximately 6-months in a one shift production environment before it needs recharging (will depend on usage).
♦ Charge by plugging the USB cable into your phone charger or into your computer overnight.
Quality features include:
♦ 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
♦ Designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
♦ Made in the U.S.A.
Setup and Instructions:
1. Plug the receiver into the welder's remote control receptacle and attach the receiver to the welder (the receiver features a magnetic back).
2. Plug the receiver's power cord into a standard, 110V wall outlet.
3. Turn the transmitter on using the switch on the pedal (the receiver features a battery light that changes from green, to yellow, and finally to red when it is time to charge the foot pedal).
4. Charge by plugging the USB cable into your phone charger or into your computer overnight. When finished, return it to the same spot to protect the cable from being pinched under the pedal.
5. The pedal's battery life should last approximately 6-months in a one-shift production environment before it needs recharging. Battery life will vary based on usage.
The rated range may vary depending on workshop layout, obstructions, frequency interference, weather, and other workplace factors.
1. If the battery light on the receiver is not green when the pedal is pressed, charge the battery for four (4) hours by plugging the pedal's charging cable into your phone charger or into your computer.
2. In the case of any welding irregularities, turn the transmitter switch off and then back on, and reset the receiver by unplugging it from the wall and then plugging it back in.
Part# WFP-HTP7: Compatible with the Invertig 221, which features a 7-pin remote control receptacle.
Part# WFP-HTP14: Compatible with the Invertig 313 and the Invertig 400, which feature a 14-pin remote control receptacle.
|Dimensions||12" L x 6.9" W x 4.2" H|
|Finish||Powder Paint, Black|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA Type 1 (for indoor use)|
|Communication||2.4 GHz radio frequency (ISM Band)|
|Operating Range||Up to 200 feet|
|Operation||Over 100 can be used in the same area|
|Package Includes||Receiver, Foot Pedal with Transmitter, and Handle|
CA Prop 65 - For Residents of California
Warning: Welding and cutting equipment, accessories, and fumes can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), Lead, and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.